Catalogue of Works
Listed with associated musicians, performers, artists and contributors:
- We Are Only Breathing: percussion setup (marimba, 10 Thai bao gongs) for Kalle Hakosalo. Premiered March 2018 in Studioscenen Det Kongelige Danske Musikkonservatorium for Pulsar Festival, Copenhagen.
- De-Voir: piano. In collaboration with choreographer Hayley Page for the Hamburg Ballet Junge Choreografen series. Premiered March 2017 at the Hamburg Staatsoper, Opera Stable, Germany.
- La forêt à l'aube: classical guitar. Premiered November 2016 by Matt Withers at the National Arboretum, Canberra.
- La forêt à l'aube: harp. Premiered as classical guitar work, November 2016 by Matt Withers at the National Arboretum, Canberra.
- Rouge: prepared piano. Premiered July 2016 at the Associació Cultural Sa Taronja, Andratx Mallorca, Spain.
Solo with electronics
- Nightglow: prepared piano, electronics. Premieres May 2018 by Lucy Yao in New York City, USA.
- ad forestum: solo guitar, electronics. June 2017, Recital Hall West, Sydney Conservatorium of Music by Dennis van Rooyen.
- Orbis: cello and electronics. Premiered May 2016 by James Morley at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music.
- Canthus: for Jesper Sivebaek and Per Paalsson (classical guitar duo). Premiered March 2018 in Ny Sal Det Kongelige Danske Musikkonservatorium for Pulsar Festival in Copenhagen.
- Vol: soprano saxophone, piano. Premiered February 2018 by Andrzej Karałow and Pablo Sánchez-Escariche Gasch at the Pałac Łazienkowski in Warsaw, Poland.
- Somniare: for the Dziołak/Stankiewicz Duo (bass clarinet, accordion). Premiered April 2017 at the Austriackie Forum Kultury, Poland.
- Light Movements: for the Judgement of Paris Quartet (scored for tenor, 2x bass and contrabass recorders). Premieres May 2018 at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music.
- Opia: for the Esbjerg Ensemble (string quartet, wind quintet, percussion). Premiered March 2018, Studioscenen Det Kongelige Danske Musikkonservatorium for Pulsar Festival in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Sleepless Eremite: for the Music Confucius Instituttet (Chinese flutes, pipa, yangqin, erhu, violoncello, piano). Premiered March 2018, Ny Sal Det Kongelige Danske Musikkonservatorium for Pulsar Festival in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- O: for the E-Mex Ensemble (bass flute, bass clarinet, prepared piano). Premiered July 2016 by Evelin Degen, Joachim Striepens, Martin von der Heydt at the Pałac Radziejowice, Poland.
- Élégie: soprano, violoncello, piano. Premiered October 2015, Music Workshop, Sydney Conservatorium of Music.
- String quartet no.1. Premiered May 2015, Music Workshop, Sydney Conservatorium of Music.
Orchestral + Symphonic
- Symphony d’aere: wind symphony and solo violin. Premiered October 2017 in Verbrugghen Hall by the Sydney Conservatorium Wind Symphony under the baton of John P. Lynch with soloist Annabelle Swainston.
- l’espace: orchestra. Premiered November 2016 in Verbrugghen Hall, Sydney Conservatorium of Music.
- Quero Apache Prayer: SATB. Premiered November 2015, Sydney Conservatorium of Music.
- Ash Wednesday: SATB choir. Premiered October 2015, Sydney Conservatorium of Music.
- l'exhalation: soprano, piano. Premiered October 2014, the University of New South Wales.
- Caeli: EA album; releases July 2018.
- Botanicus Musica: 300 sound miniatures in collaboration with installation artist Jonathon Bolitho for CoLabs Festival, September 2017. Bungaribee, Western Sydney.
Electroacoustic with instrumentalists
- ex aere: soprano, double bass, electronics. Premiered July 2017 in City Recital Hall, Sydney Australia by Sylvie Woods, Jacques Emery and Kirsten Milenko for the Unashamedly Original Festival.
- Quorum: prepared piano, bass clarinet, double bass, electronics. Premiered September 2016 in Recital Hall East, Sydney Conservatorium of Music.
Access to Scores
Scores are available for direct digital purchase and download via CutCommon.
Acousmatic single released 31st December 2017. Premiered in City Recital Hall as part of the Unashamedly Original Computer Music Festival.
Available on Spotify, iTunes and Bandcamp
Upcoming electroacoustic-Renaissance inspired album releasing in July 2018 featuring samples from Sylvie Woods (voice) and Jacques Emery (double bass). Releasing in three stages; Sydney, Australia || Copenhagen, Denmark || Vilnius, Lithuania.
A series of works taken from my collection focusing primarily on wind instruments and subjects of breathing. Each work in this list is a recorded live performance. All relevant information for each track listing performers and rhetoric can be found under the individual track details.
Works of minimalist motivic content written to sculpt a specific parameter, idea or performance space. Each piece finds gravity on the topic of light; its transience and movements within forest and citiscapes.